Friday, August 25, 2006

E06 Exist Conference

Well, its day 4 or 5 or 6? of the E06 conference. I can't remember. Been sleeping late nights doing video-y stuff. But nonetheless, the conference is going well. God has been very present and very good. Showed me a few things. Hopefully they'll be a few more revelations before the week is up.

I also hope the rest of the bunch who's here will also meet God in a very real way. We all need it. Since we're children of God and all. Even though we often don't act like it.

I came into it physically and spiritually tired. Now I'm just physically tired. Hopefully that'll be fixed next weekend when I go camping.

Someone commented that I've fit back right into church here in KL. In some ways, it feels like I've never really left. Just got a fair bit of catching up to do since I know so many people. :)

I think its only been this week, that the new church building feels more comfortable and familiar. The first time I visited about a month ago, it actually felt quite distant, alien and cold even. This week it feels like I've been here forever, even if the place is only 2 months old. Maybe its because i was lying on the carpet at that time. :)

4 comments:

senorita said...

have you catch up with yr sleep oredi since camping trip tak jadi? :p

Fooman said...

Caught up somewhat, but i still want to go camping. Am thinking of taking a monday off.

Johanna said...

Heya Eric.

I know this is totally off your topic, but have you heard?

Steve Irwin "The Crocodile Hunter" is dead.

*sniffs*

Oh, and how's the letter going? For Five Days....

Fooman said...

Yeah, heard about Steve-o a couple of days ago. I always thought he'd get eaten or something. At least he went doing what he loved.